Hi, my name is Ivan Kozik. Find me on Signal at +14159351020 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- grab-site, a crawler for archiving websites to WARC files.
- Mute New Tabs, a Chrome extension (also in the Chrome Web Store).
fetchwithout the MITM.
- At GitHub @ivan but my code is at @ludios and @ludiosarchive.
- For sale: all of my configuration management software.
Many people land on this domain to visit my Greek Gods Family Tree from 2004.
- Why Python programmers might want to look at Elixir
- Elixir for Python programmers
- Reasons why Node.js streams can hang
- Acceptable touchpad settings for Linux / xorg that make precise movement easier
- Coping strategies for former Tree Style Tab users now using Chrome
- A list of publicly known but unfixed security bugs
- A list of bugs that I ran into in 2016
- Notes on switching from Windows to a Linux desktop
- Ubuntu packages sorted by number of ratings in Software Center
- Links / recommendations
- Bayes' theorem calculator
- Labeled NetHack tiles
- Tokyo Metro platform maps sorted by file size
- My old photos and banknote scans
- What a fake ASUS laptop charger looks like
- Bookmarklets for reading things in iOS Safari.
- A userscript to fix bugs.chromium.org's click handler
- Today I learned