Hi, my name is Ivan Kozik. Find me on Signal at +14159351020 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- grab-site, a crawler for archiving websites to WARC files.
- Mute New Tabs, a Chrome extension (also in the Chrome Web Store).
fetchwithout the MITM.
- Bookmarklets for reading things in iOS Safari.
- At GitHub @ivan but my code is at @ludios and @ludiosarchive.
Many people land on this domain to visit my Greek Gods Family Tree from 2004.
- Why Python programmers might want to look at Elixir
- Elixir for Python programmers
- Reasons why Node.js streams can hang
- Coping strategies for former Tree Style Tab users now using Chrome
- A list of publicly known but unfixed security bugs
- A list of bugs that I've run into recently
- Notes on switching from Windows to a Linux desktop
- Ubuntu packages sorted by number of ratings in Software Center
- fish for zsh users (I no longer use fish)
- Links / recommendations
- Today I learned
- Bayes' theorem calculator
- Labeled NetHack tiles
- Tokyo Metro platform maps sorted by file size
- My old photos and banknote scans
- Some CSS to fix GitHub styling issues
- What a fake ASUS laptop charger looks like
- A userscript to fix bugs.chromium.org's click handler