- grab-site, a crawler for archiving websites to WARC files.
- A Chrome extension to mute all new tabs (also in the Chrome Web Store).
- Bookmarklets for reading things in iOS Safari.
- pinned-git: git clone or fetch without the MITM.
- At GitHub @ivan but my code is at @ludios and @ludiosarchive.
Many people land on this domain to visit my Greek Gods Family Tree from 2004.
- Why Python programmers might want to look at Elixir
- Elixir for Python programmers
- Reasons why Node.js streams can hang
- A list of bugs that I've run into recently
- Notes on switching from Windows to a Linux desktop
- Ubuntu packages sorted by number of ratings in Software Center
- fish for zsh users (I no longer use fish)
- Links / recommendations
- Bayes' theorem calculator
- Labeled NetHack tiles
- Tokyo Metro platform maps sorted by file size
- My old photos and banknote scans
- Some CSS to fix GitHub styling issues
- What a fake ASUS laptop charger looks like
- A userscript to fix bugs.chromium.org's click handler
- Follow me on twitter before its inevitable collapse